Handguns 101 - A Guide for New Shooters
DVD - 3.2 Hours
Handguns 101, A Guide for New Shooters, explores everything you need to know about choosing the right firearm, its proper use, the safe way to shoot and range drills to build your skills.
Whether your interest is in target shooting, defensive shooting or just having fun, Handguns 101 is the perfect guide to the exciting world of handguns.
- How Revolvers Work
- The Operations of Semi-Automatic Pistols
- Differences in Handgun Action Types
- Choosing the Right Handgun for You
- Ammunition Components and How They Work
- Safety Protocols and How to Apply Them
- The Correct Way to Grip a Handgun
- Aiming and the Perfect Sight Picture
- Best Methods for Controlling Recoil
- Range Drills for Building Shooting Skills
- Safe Storage in the Home
- Much, Much More!
(DVD COLOR - APPROX 3Hours 18Min.)