Responsible Use of Lethal Force - Armed Response Training
DVD - 105 Minutes
Responsible Use of Lethal Force presents a thorough and detailed outline of the appropriate use of all levels of force, including deadly force, and the defensive use of firearms. Learn when to draw and challenge, when to shoot and when not to shoot in this vital training program. Every gun owner needs this knowledge!
In this DVD you will...
- Discover levels of responding force and how to tell which may be appropiate in different situations
- Learn when deadly force can be used and when it can't
- Understand the perils of force escalation
- Realize how reengagements and pursuit can mean jail
- Uncover appropriate elements to justify use of lethal force
- See how disparity of force can change the dynamic of a fight and what you can do about it
- Discover what the castle doctrine means to you
- Learn the potential consequences of using a firearm
- Discover the reality of coming to the defense of a third party and what you NEED to know about the altercation
- Find the best way to locate a qualified attorney
- Learn what to do and what not to do after an incident
- BONUS - Put your knowledge to the test with Shoot/No Shoot Scenario Samplers
- Much, Much More!
(DVD COLOR - APPROX 1Hour 45Min.)